The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) Strategy is an innovative project from Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, with significant support from Russell Brunson.
Tony and Dean are the best-selling writers who have crushed the financing knowledge industry for decades.
Here is an in-depth review of the Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB).
Founders of Knowledge Broker Blueprint
In certain aspects, he is the representation of the self-improvement community.
Its annual revenue exceeds $ 6 billion in the knowledge-based industry, and the industry’s yearly income is $ 129 billion.
However, the most impressive part of Tony’s story is that he initially had no experience of his own.
When Tony was 17, he was Jim Rohn’s broker of knowledge. Jim Rohn was the leader of inspirational speeches in the late 1970s. The rest is history.
Dean Graziosi is the founder of “Think A Little Different” and “Auto Millionaire”-this is a top-rated knowledge program that shows people how to profit from selling rental properties and vehicles.
His best-selling novel, “Millionaire Success Habits,” sold over millions of copies. The social media accounts hit hundreds of thousands of people per week.
Like Tony, Dean started as an information broker. In Part 4 of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB), he showed how to work with experts to build your first advanced knowledge business.
Russell Brunson is the co-founder of ClickFunnels. A sales funnel software helps users create the perfect lifestyle and generated more than $ 63 million in revenue.
In any knowledge-based business, attracting customers is the most crucial part. Russell teaches you how to do this in his 47-minute video.
Russell also appeared in several bonus videos at the end of some courses.
Dean, Tony, and Russell developed a detailed plan to run the first workshop or senior planner.
After the Covid-19 pandemic happened, many things are now happening digitally. Academic progression is one of them. AdvancedWriters are providing expert online academic writers, be sure to check them out.
What Is The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB)?
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) is a digital program that teaches you how to begin your information business in three different forms:
- Creating planners
- Sharing knowledge in seminars
- Setting up membership groups
From start to finish, ideal applicants for this course will communicate meaningful messages and know that they can help and serve others.
Unfortunately, they can get perplexed or even completely confused about where to start and how to share your message.
This course is ideal for someone who may have too much work to do, and the thought of starting an idea is too overwhelming.
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) is especially suitable for people who have tried to start planning but have failed or are exhausted.
They may lack effective strategies, be overly cautious, or have gaps in their marketing strategies.
Most people do not lack knowledge. They are just trying to act. Without a successful path to clarity and guidance, it is easy to drop in the towel.
Therefore, the “Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB)” comes from transforming actual knowledge into influential planners and seminars.
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) works because it uses the core concepts developed by Tony and Dean over decades and integrates all the knowledge into Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB).
Whatever the market, Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) can provide students with the guidance they need to create a highly profitable membership planner or group.
Overview of the Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB)
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) is already open for registration, but that does not mean it will always be available.
Here is a brief overview of the course content:
- Four core modules (valued at $ 5,000)
- Course manual
- Private Business Knowledge Group on Facebook
- Use the new MindMint software for one year (valued at $ 1,164)
- Russell Brunson Award
- Eight of the Best Secret Dean Movies You Can Smash Any Company (1,164 Value)
- And tons of additional Tony and Dean bonuses worth over $ 3,000
This is a brilliant move.
If you live in the Philippines and looking for the best stock trading app, here is an in-depth review of Tsupetot. It is supposedly the best stock trading app in the Philippines.
Pros and Cons of Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB)
- An in-depth psychological study of how students learn and how to teach in small groups
- It is effortless to remain responsible and act on what you learn right away
- The highest quality of production
- Detailed tips on how to get people to record your planner
- Critical cyber secrets from the best in the industry
- The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) platform is intuitive and easy to use.
- Solve the psychological challenge of planning startups (go beyond the technical details, so you do not feel overwhelmed).
- The right to use MindMint’s proprietary software for one year (to cover the technical aspects of planning, marketing, and promoting your product)
- The funnel master himself provided two proven sales funnels: Russell Brunson.
- The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) is brand new, so honestly, the course itself has no reliable results. Still, Tony and Dean have been using these strategies to kill it for decades.
- Many students will purchase this course, which means that you may not get too much individual attention when you need support, but this should not put you off as the Facebook group has a dedicated host. You will have a great community on FB cheering you on.
- Starting a knowledge-based business takes constant effort, and success is not guaranteed. Still, you can stay motivated with Tony, and you do not have to worry about burnout.
Pricing of Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB)
When you buy an information broker scheme, you have two options:
Option 1: $1,997 one-time charge
Option 2: Four installments of $597 for a cumulative balance of $2,388.
However, when you combine the base content with all the bonuses, the total value is $ 5,175.
They do not offer 8 or 12 payment options because they want to make sure affiliates are fully committed to the plan.
No other course can match the transformative knowledge provided by Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB).
If you want to change your life simultaneously, Tony and Dean’s course can help you with that.
With that said, remember that the Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) will not be open forever, so if you want to take advantage of their additional limited-time offers and bonuses, act now.