“A picture is worth a thousand words.” That’s what we use to say. And an effective blog post should contain images to better convey the message to the reader. It makes easier for your readers to understand your content.
But if you have too much images in an article or post, there’s a high probability that your page’s loading speed is affected.
For whatever reasons, if you are looking for ways to convert bulk PNG images to JPG, here’s one effective tool for you.
For website owners like our team here in BugThinking, we recently found one of our mistakes. We initially have not considered that using PNG images can impact the loading speed of our website.
And this time around, we will not be making that same mistake again. That is why, we will be converting our PNG images to JPG moving forward.
That was the first realization, but the next problem now is answering the question “How?”.
How can we convert bulk PNG images to JPG?
Good thing is that we found this amazing tool, XnConvert, that can do the job for us. Not directly but still a good workaround.
We’re saying a workaround because we still need to do the conversion manually, outside our CMS, WordPress. Still, the XnConvert tool is the best tool to convert bulk PNG images to JPG.
Why is the XnConvert tool is the best tool to convert bulk PNG images to JPG?
Why are we recommending XnConvert batch image coverter to our readers? Here are some of the reasons why.
- XnConvert image converter tool is FREE!
- The tool can do bulk editing of your photo collections.
- Allows users to compress images in bulk.
- Convert your images into different image formats such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, WEBP, PSD, JPEG2000, OpenEXR, camera RAW, HEIC, PDF, DNG, CR2, and many more.
- Allows users to apply over 80 image editing actions such as resize, crop, adjust colors, filter, etc.
- The user can also apply masking, watermark, vignetting, and many more to the images
- XnConvert users can create a preset and reuse that for the next batch of image conversion.
- The tool is also multi-platform which means it can work on different OS such as Windows, Mac, and Linux for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- The tool works fast.
How to use the XnConvert tool to convert bulk PNG images to JPG?
You don’t need to be an expert graphic artist to use the XnConvert image converter tool. For as long as you are savvy around computers, for us, we think that is more than enough for this task.
Here’s a quick video we prepared to show you how you can use the XnConvert tool to convert bulk PNG images to JPG.
If you are a blogger or web designer, speed and optimization are some of the factors you need to consider. And when we say optimization, making your images lighter without compromising the quality is important.
You can use tools such as the following to gauge the changes you made:
Also, this XnConvert is an amazing and simple image editor. You can quickly do small changes and you don’t even have to be an expert to do it,
Moreover, you don’t need to spend too much money for image editors like Adobe Photoshop. That’s an overkill for simple tasks like this!