Merging multiple PDF files into one complete document can be difficult if you don’t have the right tools.
When you have a PDF merger in hand, you do not need to copy the content from several PDF files and paste it into a Word document and create a new PDF document.
But not all PDF combiners are 100% free to use. There are some paid PDF joiners that help you make a unified document instantly.
What if you do not have money to pay for using those tools?
This is where a free PDF merging tool comes into play. It assists you in joining several PDFs within a few seconds.
The internet is filled with many PDF combining tools.
How do I decide which one is the best one to use?
We will talk about the top three PDF mergers that can combine multiple files of PDFs without charging a single penny.
Let’s get started!
Mergepdf.io is a free online PDF joiner that instantly joins multiple PDFs in a single go.
Professionals use this merge PDF online tool because it has all the top qualities that a paid PDF merger possesses.
It has a user-friendly interface that helps you use this tool without any difficulty. It is pretty simple and easy to use.
Even a middle-class student can use mergepdf.io to combine PDFs. You can merge PDFs into one comprehensive document within a few seconds.
In order to use this tool, follow these steps:
- Upload PDFs – First, you need to upload all the PDFs you want to combine from Google Drive, Dropbox, or PC.
- Sort files – Arrange your files in the order you want. In this way, you can customize files’ orders.
- Combine & download – Finally, press the “Merge PDF” icon and wait for a few seconds to merge PDFs. After that, download the merged PDF file.
- Absolutely free – Mergepdf.io is a totally free tool. Moreover, it has no user restrictions. You can use it as many times as you want.
- Requires no installation – You do not need to install any particular software before using this merging tool. All you need is an internet connection. That’s it!
- Entirely secure – It is a completely secure tool. Its server automatically erases all the uploaded files and the merged document. In this way, your documents remain secure.
- Compatibility – Mergepdf.io is compatible with all devices (mobile phones, laptops, and desktops) and operating systems (Windows, Android, and Linux).
- Combines several files in a single go – It joins bulks of PDFs at once. Most significantly, its clean and appealing interface lets you use this tool anytime.
Pdfcombiner.co is another free PDF joiner that helps you merge PDF files in a matter of seconds.
Furthermore, no subscription or sign-up is required to use this tool.
There are no compatibility barriers with the operating systems (Android, Windows, and Linux) and devices (laptops, desktops, and mobile phones).
To join PDF files, you have to follow these steps:
- Upload the target files – Upload all the PDFs from your device, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Start merging – Now is the time to tap the “Merge PDF” button.
- Download your merged file – Wait for a few seconds. After that, press the “Download” icon.
- Maintains original format – Pdfcombiner.co preserves the font size and formats your text. Therefore, your file’s structure remains the same.
- File sorting becomes easier – After uploading PDFs to the server, you can arrange your PDFs in the desired order.
- Simple to use – It has a simple and clean layout that lets you use this tool easily.
- Zero compatibility issues – As mentioned earlier, this tool is compatible with all devices and operating systems.
- No usage restriction – Using pdfcombiner.co, you can join numerous PDF files without any limit.
Combinepdf.com lets you join PDFs without having to install any particular software. You do not need to pay to use this tool.
It is free to use. You are allowed to combine only 20 files at once.
To join PDF files, you have to follow these steps:
- Upload PDFs – Hit the “Upload Files” button and upload all the files from your PC.
- Rearrange the files – Now, you can change the files’ order by using the drag-and-drop option.
- Combine & download files – Once you have changed the order of uploaded files, you need to press the “Combine” button. Now, wait for some time. Combinepdf.com will join the PDFs.
- Simple interface – Combinepdf.com has a simple interface. So, you can use it with ease.
- Compatible with all operating systems – This tool is fully compatible with all operating systems (Android, Windows, and Linux) and devices (laptops, desktops, and mobile phones).
- Free to use – You do not have to spend a single cent on using this tool. It is entirely free!
- Deletes files after 1 hour – It automatically erases your files after one hour. In this way, your files remain safe
There you have it – the three best PDF mergers to use in 2022.
All these tools have been deeply researched and confirmed to offer a good experience in merging PDF documents.
Using these tools, you can combine PDF files into one document and give them a professional look.
In this market where choosing a free PDF combiner can be stressful, this article eliminates all the difficulties.
Choose any of these three PDF joiners and combine your PDFs like a pro.